Wing on Plus (Nathan Road), founded in 1907, has a long history and is a department store familiar to Hong Kong citizens. The products of Wing On Department Store include men's and women's clothing, leather shoes, handbags, household items, children's and baby products, makeup and beauty products, etc.
Wing On Plus (Nathan Road) has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Wing On Department Store-Wing On Kowloon Center has adequate barrier-free facilities, and wheelchair users can go shopping alone.
- The main entrance of Wing On Department Store is located on Nathan Road. There are multi-level stone steps at the gate entrance. Wheelchair users should enter from the entrance of the Beihai Street ramp. The ramp is flat and wide with automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most of the department stores have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located in the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The department store has multiple accessible toilets located on each floor
- The department store has a nursery room located on 4/F