Daxing Government Offices is an office building of the Hong Kong government. It is located at No. 16 Zhenhuan Road in the northern part of Tuen Mun, New Territories. It is adjacent to Daxing Garden, Zhuoerju and Cai Yiqiao. Offices include the Social Welfare Department, the Labour Department, and the Government. Industry Agency, etc.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. Wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Daxing Government Office has multiple government departments, and wheelchair users can go alone if needed.
- The main entrance of the Daxing Government Offices is located at Kin Shing Lane. The entrance is designed with slopes and automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the local government offices have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- All uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
-The Government Offices has multiple accessible toilets located on each floor
Visually impaired facilities
- Government Offices have a tactile floor plan and guide path