Amoy Plaza is located near the Kowloon Bay MTR station. It has a three-storey building with nearly 300 merchants, providing customers with one-stop dining, shopping and entertainment. The mall especially collects specialty boutiques for customers and introduces a number of fashion apparel, beauty care and homeware stores. In addition, there are theaters and more than 30 local and international restaurants in the mall, offering Asian and Western cuisines.
Amoy Shopping Center is close to the subway station and is easily accessible by wheelchair.
- Amoy Plaza has 3 main entrances, with ramps near the entrance of the parking lot, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There are more pedestrians near the entrance to the road, and it is more inconvenient for people with wheelchairs/handicapped
- Most areas of Amoy Plaza are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There is only 1 elevator for loading and unloading, located in the middle of the mall
- There are stairs in a few places, and people with wheelchairs/handicapped cannot enter some shops or need to make detours
- Accessible toilets on each floor
- Clear instructions for unblocked and accessible toilets