Kwun Tong Plaza is an old-style shopping mall in Kwun Tong District, located on Hoi Hung Road, adjacent to the Millennium City V apm. Kwun Tong Plaza has parking lots, boutiques, mobile phone shops, snack shops, finance companies, travel agencies, Big Happy, Maxim's MX and Jockey Club betting shops.
There are a small number of barrier-free facilities, including entrance and exit ramps, accessible toilets and elevators. The local passages are designed to be narrow. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Kwun Tong Plaza is close to the MTR station. The place is narrow and crowded. People with wheelchairs should not go alone.
Address : 68 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong. Kowloon
Enquiries : 2357-9877
- Kwun Tong Plaza has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is connected to the footbridge at the entrance and exit of MTR station B, but the passage has stairs and is narrower
- The main entrance of the mall is located on Kaihong Road. People with wheelchairs are advised to enter and exit the mall from there
- Most of the passages in Kwun Tong Plaza are still wide and flat, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on each floor, located next to the lobby
- Shopping malls are crowded with people on weekdays, so people in wheelchairs should pay more attention
- There is an accessible toilet located in the loft near the Jockey Club betting station