Kwai Shing East Shopping Centre is a five-storey building, used as a market on the ground floor. The first floor is a shopping mall, and the third to fifth floors are parking lots. It is equipped with a central air-conditioning system and mainly serves residents in the area. Therefore, the shops mainly provide various retail services such as Banks, Chinese restaurants, fast food restaurants, specialty restaurants, super plazas, bakery and convenience stores, etc.
The Kwai Shing East Shopping Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven areas are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Kwai Shing East Shopping Centre is an estate shopping mall that caters for the daily needs of residents in the area. Wheelchair users can go there alone.
Opening hours: 09:00-22:00
Address : 63 Kwai Shing Circuit, Kwai Chung, New Territories
- The main entrance and exit of Kwai Shing East Shopping Centre is at No. 63 Kwai Shing Circuit. There are steps at the main entrance, ramps and push doors next to it. Wheelchair/handicapped people may require assistance
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 elevators connected to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has an accessible toilet located on 1/F