The Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel on South Hong Kong Island will be an ideal place to stay for your next visit to this vibrant city. Adjacent to Hong Kong Ocean Park, the hotel offers 471 rooms and suites that combine modern design and natural style decoration. Arriving at the hotel lobby, the first thing that welcomes you is the 16-meter aquarium. You can enjoy a variety of dining options and enjoy the garden and pool views. Embark on a journey to Ocean Park and spend a fun-filled day with family and friends.
Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets and lifts, etc., designed to take the needs of wheelchairs/disabled into consideration. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Marriott Hotel is located near the Ocean Park and close to the MTR station. The barrier-free facilities are adequate and it is very suitable for wheelchair users to go alone.
- The main entrance of Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel is at No. 180 Wong Chuk Hang Road. The entrance is flat and wide with a push door (the hotel staff is responsible for opening the door), which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the hotel are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple elevators on each floor of the hotel, located beside the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hotel has multiple accessible toilets, distributed throughout the hotel
- The hotel has a nursery room located near the lobby