The name of apm combines am (day) and pm (night). It focuses on young and young people as its main sales target. Apm breaks through the operating conventions of general shopping malls and introduces a brand-new "Taste of Life" and night retail concepts to extend the business of the mall. time. The shopping mall will not be restricted by specific themes, allowing customers to walk into a three-dimensional magazine, not bound by time, and always stay abreast of the latest entertainment, food, and market information.
The apm mall has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible toilets and parking spaces for the disabled, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. The entrance and exit of the mall are flat roads and elevators are set up to reach different floors. The internal passages of the mall are also quite wide, and there are elevators connecting all floors, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
APM is close to the subway station, with convenient transportation, a wide area, and sufficient barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The mall has two main entrances and exits, one of which is connected to Exit A2 of Kwun Tong MTR Station, and you can directly enter the mall once you exit the MTR station.
- The other exit is located at the ground level of Kwun Tong Road and is connected to other means of transportation such as buses and minibuses.
- There are elevator connections on all floors in the mall, and the elevator lobby does not need to be opened manually, which is quite convenient.
- Most areas of the mall are designed with wide passageways, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- The mall passages are mainly flat roads, so wheelchair users can travel alone.
- There are men's and women's toilets and accessible toilets on all floors of the mall, which is quite convenient.
- The shopping mall parking lot is located on the B1 basement floor, with elevators connecting the shopping mall floors
- The parking lot has dedicated parking spaces for the disabled
- The parking lot has another entrance and exit connected to Kwun Tong Road, and the entrance and exit are Ping Road