Kingswood richly plaza is one of the main shopping malls in the district. It is very popular among residents in the district. It is very crowded on weekends and holidays. The merchants mainly sell curtain-priced goods. Some shops are aimed at young customers. There are also many snack shops. Supplies attract young people.
Kingswood richly plaza has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and lifts. It is designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. Wheelchair users Can go up and down easily.
Kingswood Richly Plaza is a medium-sized shopping mall in Tin Shui Wai. There are many shops and narrow passages. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go there on holidays.
Address : 1 Tin Wu Road, Tin Shui Wai
- The main entrance of the New Beijiang Shopping Center is located at No. 1 Tianhu Road. There are ramps and push doors at the gate entrance. People with wheelchair/mobility disabilities may require assistance from staff.
- Most of the shopping malls have narrow passageways, making it difficult for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple elevators on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in the mall. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets located on the ground floor of Tin Yiu Plaza