The United Christian Hospital is a general hospital in Kwun Tong District, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is located at 130 Hip Wo Street, Kwun Tong. It belongs to the Kowloon East Hospital Cluster of the Hospital Authority. It provides 24-hour accident and emergency departments and various medical services. The hospital was established by the Hong Kong Christian Association in 1973. Jinhui was founded together with Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital. The United Hospital is also a teaching hospital for the Nethersole School of Nursing of the Chinese University of Hong Kong, other local university degree nurse students, university medical students and all-time medical students.
The hospital focuses on providing community-based services and cooperating with the community to promote the concept of "hospital without walls". The relevant plans include community health care services, volunteer services, and outreach teams for the elderly and psychiatric departments. As earl
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. Wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The United Christian Hospital is located on the hill of Hip Wo Street, but many public buses can reach it, and wheelchair users can go there alone if necessary.
- United Hospital has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance of Block S is on Xiu Ya Road. The front entrance is equipped with stone steps and automatic doors. Wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility can use the side entrance to enter.
- The passageways in most areas of the United Christian Hospital are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts in the main buildings, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hospital has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the hospital
Visually impaired facilities
- There is a tactile floor plan on the ground floor of the hospital
- The hospital has a guide path for the visually impaired