Location: Harbor City | Accessibility category: Shopping malls | Accessibility information: Harbor City has a number of barrier-free facilities
Harbour City is located on Tanner Road, North Point. It is jointly developed by Swire Properties and China Bus. The shopping mall has a 3-storey basement with Food Court, and HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank and various shops are located on the ground floor to the second floor.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Port Transport City is a 3-storey building with a Food Court, which is spacious and accessible to wheelchair users.
Address : 61 Tanner Road, North Point
Enquiries : 2887-8022
- There are multiple entrances and exits in Port City. The main entrance is located at 61 Tanner Road. The main entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Most of the passages in Port City are well designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in Gangyun City, which are distributed throughout the mall