Laguna City Mall is one of the few single-storey shopping malls in Hong Kong. It is located in Laguna City, Kwun Tong District. It has 5 floors and the second floor of the basement is a parking lot. There are many chain-style fast food restaurants and restaurants in the Laguna City shopping mall, serving nearby residents and working people.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Laguna Plaza is far from the subway, but the barrier-free facilities in the mall are still adequate and it is worthwhile for people in wheelchairs to go shopping.
Get off at Laguna Plaza
- The main entrance of Laguna City Shopping Centre is at No. 88 Cha Kwo Ling Road, Kwun Tong, with stone steps at the main entrance, ramps and push doors at the side entrance, wheelchairs/handicapped persons or staff assistance
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on each floor of the mall
- There are multiple nurseries in the mall, which are located on each floor of the mall