Pui O Beach
Location: Pui O Beach | Accessibility classification: Beach | Accessibility information: Pui O Beach has a small number of barrier-free facilities
Pui O Beach is one of the main attractions of Pui O. The beach is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, equipped with changing rooms, toilets and showers, and there are lifeguards on duty. Next to the beach, there are stores selling swimming supplies and food. If you come on weekends, you can always see many men and women playing at Pui O Beach, or families playing ball on the beach. There are also some sunshine cafes near the beach offering a variety of delicacies, allowing you to enjoy afternoon tea freely. There are campsites and barbecue sites nearby.
Pui O Beach has a small number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits and accessible toilets. The design is generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. The access to the beach, camp and barbecue site is generally flat and wide.
Pui O Beach is located on Lantau Island, so wheelchair users should not go there alone.
Address : South Lantau Road
Enquiries : 2984-7675
Website : Related attractions URL
- Accessibility Report :
- People of fortitude Intermation Mutual-aid Association for the Disabled
- Related Introduction :
- Discover Hong Kong
Entrance & Passage
- From the 3M bus stop to Pui O Beach, the road is mainly flat and relatively flat, which is generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There are ramps at the main entrance of Pui O Beach for wheelchair users
- The entrances and passages of the campsite and barbecue site connected to the beach are generally flat
- Accessible toilets at Pui O Beach