Sau Mau Ping Shopping Centre is equipped with diversified shops, restaurants, supermarkets, fresh markets and other services to cater for the needs of residents in Sau Mau Ping Village and nearby areas. It also has 611 parking spaces to make shopping more convenient.
There are many barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets, nursery rooms, parking spaces for the disabled, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Some uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
- The main entrance of Sau Mau Ping Shopping Centre is located on Sau Ming Road. The entrance has ramps beside the steps, and the entrances and exits are equipped with push doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide aisles, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on each floor
- There are special parking spaces for the disabled in the parking lot of Xiumaoping Shopping Mall
Visually impaired facilities
- The shopping mall has a number of barrier-free facilities to facilitate the visually impaired, including tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc.
- There is a nursery room on 2/F of the mall