Yue Hwa Chinese Products Emporium Ltd., or Yuhua Domestic Products for short, is a Hong Kong company specializing in Chinese products. Since its development, Yuhua Domestic Products has gradually expanded from a small department store in the early days of its establishment to a retail group of considerable scale today. In addition to operating department stores, China Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yuhua Domestic Products Group, is responsible for managing more than ten stores in Hong Kong. In addition to proprietary Chinese medicine stores and health care shops, it also owns self-owned properties and a number of business operations at home and abroad.
Yue Hwa Chinese has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, elevators, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. Relatively flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Yue Hwa Chinese Products is close to the subway station, and the space is quite large, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of Yue Hwa Chinese is located on Nathan Road. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the passages in the mall are designed to be wide, and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift at the loading and unloading mall, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the mall