(SEGi College Subang Jaya) opened in January 2006. This is the first official campus built by our group. The building is infused with modern traces, which is reflected in the design of classrooms and laboratories equipped with the latest technology; including desktop and Macintosh computers, design display cabinets and galleries, photographic darkrooms, wireless access hotspots, student lounges and performing arts Theater etc.
(Subang Jaya) 12 floors high is the result of our group's rebranding in 2005. The activity has continued to rise and achieved success.
Those who study at SEGi College can also use the sports facilities for free through the "SEGi-3K Sports Partner Program". This allows students to use the gymnasium, swimming pool, football field, badminton court, squash court and other sports facilities in the 3K gymnasium opposite the campus building.
SEGi College will continue to provide accredited courses through innovative teachin
SEGi College has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets, automatic doors, elevators, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
SEGi College has a wide area with multiple lifts, making it easy for wheelchair users to get on and off.
- The main entrance of SEGi College is Daru Essam, Selangor. There are several stone steps at the main entrance and a ramp at the side entrance, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most areas of SEGi College are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- SEGi College has multiple accessible toilets, located on each floor