Located in the core area of Ma'anshan, with an ingenious glass curtain wall design, it has become a new landmark of Ma'anshan. "We Go Mall" is a 6-storey building with a built-up area of more than 160,000 square feet. It is surrounded by residential buildings. It is close to the MTR Ma On Shan Line railway station. It is equipped with a minibus and bus network within and outside the area. It has convenient transportation and a strategic location. Residents in Sha Tin and Sai Kung districts provide a meal together. play. There are all kinds of living facilities available for purchase.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, accessible toilets, nurseries, tactile guide paths, tactile braille and tactile floor plans, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most of them There are ramps on uneven places, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The shopping mall is mainly for people's livelihood business. It is spacious and has complete barrier-free facilities. Wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of We Go Mall is located on Baotai Street. The entrance is flat and wide with a hand-push door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- There are two nurseries in the mall located at 1/F and 2/F
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall has facilities for the visually impaired, including tactile guide paths, tactile braille and tactile floor plans