St. Paul's Hospital is a Catholic hospital in Hong Kong. It is located at the junction of Eastern Hospital Road and Tung Lo Wan Road in Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, elevators, nursery rooms, passages and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
St. Paul's Hospital is a private hospital with a large area and wheelchair users can enter and leave freely. Reachable by subway (within 10 minutes walk to St. Paul's Hospital)It can be reached by bus (it takes about 5-10 minutes to walk to St. Paul's Hospital)
- St. Paul's Hospital has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is at No. 2 Eastern Hospital Road, Causeway Bay. The main entrance is flat and wide, with automatic doors, which are very suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Most areas of St. Paul's Hospital are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hospital has multiple accessible toilets located on each floor of the hospital
- The hospital has a nursery room located at 1/F of the main building (Block B)