Shek Kip Mei Shopping Center is located in Shek Kip Mei Village, Sham Shui Po. The shopping mall is located in the large market, platform cooked food stalls in Block 19 and 20 of Shek Kip Mei Village, and shops on the ground floor of residential buildings. There are restaurants, restaurants, all kinds of shops and stalls in the shopping mall, which can be described as everything for the daily needs of the residents in the village.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages and unobstructed toilets, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, wheelchairs People can easily go up and down.
- All shops in Shek Kip Mei Shopping Centre face Nan Cheong Street, Wo Tsai Street and Batu Street. There are no official entrances. Shek Kip Mei Market has multiple entrances. One of the main barrier-free entrances is near Wo Tsai Street with a ramp at the entrance. And there is no door, so it is convenient for wheelchair friends to enter
- All the shops in the mall face the street, and the local access roads are broadly designed. Most of the shop entrances are equipped with stone-grade wheelchairs and it is difficult for people to enter and exit. The passages in the market are relatively narrow, so wheelchair users should pay special attention
- There is a lift on the upper platform and the upper platform, located in the market
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in Shek Kip Mei Market