The Gateway Building is a complex of buildings in Hong Kong that includes Grade A commercial buildings, serviced apartments and shopping malls. It is located on the west side of Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, and is part of Harbour City. It is adjacent to the Kowloon Pacific Club and the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. This is an ideal location to enjoy the fireworks and sea views of Victoria Harbour.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances, lifts, wheelchair lifting platforms, special parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. The local passages are designed to be wide and low, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Gateway Mall is located on the west side of Tsim Sha Tsui, West Kowloon, by the sea. It is close to the Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Terminal and many large shopping malls. The mall is spacious and can be accessed by wheelchair users alone.
- The shopping mall is connected to Harbour City and has multiple entrances and exits, mainly manual doors, some of which are turnstiles, wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility need to pay attention
- Most of the passages are designed to be wide and flat, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- To get to Harbour City, you need to go up and down the stairs, wheelchair users can seek assistance from staff
- Gateway shopping mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout
- The mall has parking spaces for the disabled
- There is a lift to the parking lot
- The access to the parking lot has manual doors