Came to The Wongpoa, parroted the peacock landmark "Whampoa Ship". This land cruise ship is actually a member of the shopping mall, including AERO STYLE department stores, restaurants, and Metro Radio. In addition, Huangtiandi also includes a number of theme shopping malls, with 300 shops, gathering all kinds of fashion boutiques, audio-visual appliances, global cuisine, theaters and entertainment facilities. After shopping, you can also stroll around the seaside promenade and enjoy your youth from another angle.
The Whampoa has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrance and exit ramps, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Whampoa is close to the MTR station and is easily accessible for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple main entrances, and there are ramps near the entrances, which are very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most places are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- There are multiple elevators for boarding and landing, located at the stern of the first floor.
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
- Whampoa has multiple accessible toilets
- Whampoa has a nursery room located in Aeon Style