Aberdeen Sports Ground
Location: Aberdeen Sports Ground | Accessibility Category: Large Sports Ground | Accessibility Information: Aberdeen Sports Ground is equipped
Aberdeen Sports Ground (Aberdeen Sports Ground) was opened in 1971. It is adjacent to Wong Chuk Hang Stadium and Wong Chuk Hang Recreation Ground. It has a capacity of 9,000 people. This is often the venue for sports games held by schools in the district.
There are a small number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, unobstructed toilets, etc. Most of the passages in the sports ground are designed to be wide, and most places are equipped with ramps in addition to stairs and ramps. Relatively flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Aberdeen Sports Ground is fairly convenient. It is recommended that wheelchair users and their escorts go together.
Jogging opening hours
Please check at the Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Address : No.108 Wong Chuk Hang Road
Enquiries : 2552-6043
Website : Related attractions URL
- There is 1 main entrance to the sports field, and the entrance road is flat and wide
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are stairs in a few places (to the stands)
- The ramp is relatively flat, allowing wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility to get on and off easily
- There is an accessible toilet next to the changing room