Chuk Yuen Plaza is adjacent to the MTR Wong Tai Sin Station and the tourist attraction Wong Tai Sin Temple, attracting many local residents and tourists from all over the world to this world-famous sightseeing spot. The design is based on the theme of "Bamboo" and the green bamboo forest surrounds the mall, symbolizing happiness and good luck. .
There are live markets and cooked food stalls in the square to meet the needs and thoughts of nearby residents and bring good luck to everyone. The refurbished atrium makes the shopping mall more open and convenient for residents to enter and exit. The entrance of the platform has also been specially designed to provide a sense of space.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, accessible toilets, nurseries, tactile guide paths, etc. The design fully takes into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most uneven places are equipped with slopes. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Chuk Yuen Plaza is a bit far from the MTR station. It is more convenient for wheelchair users to take a bus.
- Zhuyuan Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. One of the main entrances is adjacent to the Zhuyuan Village Bus Terminal. The entrance is flat and wide with ramps and automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on each floor
- There are 2 nurseries in the mall, located on 1/F and 2/F
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall is equipped with tactile guide paths to facilitate the visually impaired