The Jockey Club Tak Wah Park, referred to as Tak Wah Park, is a Chinese-style garden park in Hong Kong. It is located in the former site of Haiba Village in the city center of Tsuen Wan, New Territories. It was built under the auspices of the Hong Kong Jockey Club.
The park is equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Dehua Park is adjacent to the MTR station. The park has a unique design and is a good place not to be missed by wheelchair users.
Address : Tak Wah Street, Tsuen Wan
Enquiries : 2492-7420
- The Jockey Club Dehua Park has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is on Dehua Street. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most of the passages in the park are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Some attractions have stone steps, wheelchair users can still reach via other ramps
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the park, which is located near the market street