Infinitus Plaza is a 34-storey high-end commercial building located above the MTR station in Sheung Wan. It includes a 29-storey office building, a 4-storey shopping mall, and a 1-storey equipment floor. It also has a flyover connecting the International Finance Center, Exchange Square and Central Business District.
Infinitus Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. Relatively flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Infinitus Plaza is close to the MTR station, so it is convenient for wheelchair users to go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of Infinitus Plaza is located at 199 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. The entrance is flat and wide with a hand-pushing door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall