Maritime Square is a large-scale theme shopping mall built with the ocean concept, determined to create unlimited fun, and it is a new country for you to eat, drink and play! The mall covers an area of 500,000 square feet and has more than 130 shops and restaurants. The unique design of Tsing Yi City has introduced ocean and nautical ideas. Inheriting the characteristic layout of cruise ships, the vast streamlined corridors, and colorful sailing flagpoles, each place has its own characteristics, which will bring you unlimited surprises. You can shuttle between more than 100 shops and restaurants, enjoy endless shopping fun, taste the delicacies of various countries, and fully experience the new "one-stop" consumption model.
Multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, accessible toilets and parking spaces for the disabled, are designed to fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most uneven places are equipped with ramps , And the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Maritime Square is close to the subway and transportation is very convenient, wheelchair users can go alone.
- Maritime Square has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is connected to Exit F of the MTR Station. The passage is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- There is no automatic door at the underground entrance, you need to open the door manually
- Most areas of Maritime Square have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Maritime Square has multiple accessible toilets located throughout the mall
- Maritime Square Underground Car Park, with 3 special parking spaces for the disabled