K-Point is located in the center of Tuen Mun. There are chain bakery shops, various restaurants, cosmetics shops, fitness and personal care shops, casual clothing shops, electrical appliances shops, jewelry shops, etc. in the mall.
Jinhuifang has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, elevators, nursery rooms, parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most of them are high and low There are ramps on uneven places, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
K-Point is close to the MTR station, with convenient transportation and adequate barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
Address : 1 Tuen Lung Street, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong (MTR Tuen Mun Station, Exit B)
Enquiries : 2618-4351
- The main entrance and exit of K-Point is at No. 1 Tuenlong Street, and the barrier-free entrance is on Pui To Road. The population has ramps and automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on each floor of the shopping mall
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has 2 accessible toilets, located on 2/F and 3F of the mall
- The mall has a nursery room located on 3/F
- There is a special parking space for the disabled in the parking lot