Island East Sports Centre, 5 floors high, provides many recreational facilities for individuals and groups to rent. The ground floor is a fitness room and dance studio. Island East Swimming Pool (including a training pool, a paddling pool and a paddling pool) is located on the first floor. ; The second floor is equipped with a children’s playroom and swimming pool restaurant; the third floor is equipped with a table tennis room, an indoor bowling court with 4 fairways and an activity room; the 4th floor is equipped with a multi-purpose arena (can be used as 2 basketball courts / 2 volleyball courts) Or 6 badminton courts with 2 indoor sports climbing walls) and 3 indoor golf rooms; there are spectator stands (71 seats and 4 wheelchair spaces) on the 5th floor.
Island East Sports Centre Sai Wan Ho Sports Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including lifts, accessible toilets, parking spaces for the disabled, and ramps on all uneven high-bottomed areas. The ramps are relatively flat and accessible to wheelchair users. Easy to get on and off, the facilities meet the needs of wheelchair users.
Island East Stadium is a 5-storey building with complete sports facilities and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of Sai Wan Ho Island East Stadium is at No. 52 Lei King Wan Road. There are ramps and automatic doors at the entrance, which is very convenient for wheelchair users.
- Most areas of the Sai Wan Ho Island East Stadium are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are two lifts on boarding and landing, which are located next to the lobby and connected to the basement parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Sai Wan Ho Island East Stadium has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the stadium
- There are 2 special parking spaces for the disabled in the basement car park of the Island East Stadium