Luk Yeung Galleria is located at the MTR Tsuen Wan Station and the public transportation interchange with convenient transportation. There are many shops, ranging from fashion jewelry, beauty, health food, to travel agencies, bringing diversified choices for busy urbanites. Apart from leisure and shopping, Lvyangfang also gathers a number of restaurants, allowing you to taste all kinds of delicacies. It is definitely a good place for leisure and shopping.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, wheelchair lifts, accessible toilets and nursery rooms, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Luk Yueng Galleria is located next to MTR Tsuen Wan Station, with convenient transportation and adequate barrier-free facilities, making it suitable for wheelchair users to go alone.
- Luk Yueng Galleria has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located near Exit C of Tsuen Wan Station. The entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- The passageway design in most places of the shopping mall is still broad, and it is generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps or wheelchair lifts. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on all floors of the mall, one of them is next to Maxim's Palace on the G floor
- The shopping mall has a nursery room located near the 2/F customer service center