The Blue Bay Plaza stands on the waterfront of Siu Sai Wan on Hong Kong Island. It only takes 25 minutes to and from Central, and 5 minutes to and from Heng Huacun MTR Station or Chai Wan MTR Station. The shopping mall is three floors high and has various shops and restaurants.
The plaza is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including automatic entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Island Resort Mall is located in Siu Sai Wan, a wide area, with various shops and a good place for wheelchair friends.
- Blue Bay Plaza has multiple entrances and exits, the main entrance is at 28 Siu Sai Wan Road, Chai Wan
- Most areas of the Blue Bay Plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Blue Bay Plaza has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall
- The access to the accessible toilets needs to be opened manually