Tuen Mun Town Hall is a well-equipped civic centre under the management of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. It is located in the centre of Tuen Mun with convenient transportation and a well-connected road network connecting all parts of the district, as well as Yuen Long, Tsuen Wan and Kowloon. Mainly in line with the development of the Tuen Mun New Town, we are committed to promoting cultural activities and making the lives of residents in the district more colorful.
The main part of the City Hall is a four-story auditorium building with a multi-purpose concert hall, cultural activities hall, exhibition hall and five small venues (dance room, music room, meeting room, lecture room and practice room). Regardless of large-scale dance, drama, music performances or exhibitions, conferences or even training classes, Tuen Mun Town Hall can provide an ideal venue.
The Tuen Mun Town Hall has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, wheelchair lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven areas are equipped with slopes. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tuen Mun Town Hall is spacious and has adequate barrier-free facilities. It is indeed a good place for wheelchair users to enjoy the performance.
- The main entrance of Tuen Mun Town Hall is at No. 3 Tuen Hi Road. There are stone steps at the entrance of the main entrance, and there are ramps and automatic doors next to it. It is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most of the passages in the City Hall are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on the side of the lobby and a wheelchair lift
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Tuen Mun Town Hall has multiple accessible toilets located in the lobby and ground floor