Pioneer Centre is an office building and shopping mall integrated project. Part of Pioneer Center Shopping Center is six storeys high. The basement contains three restaurants and two retail stores. Various types of shops are provided from the ground floor to the third floor. Including fashion apparel, watch accessories, cosmetics stores, boutiques and household goods stores, etc. There are many Chinese restaurants on the fourth to sixth floors of the mall.
In 2005, after the IKEA furniture branch on the second and third floors of Pioneer Center closed, Pioneer Center spent 50 million yuan to renovate and reorganize the lease. After the transformation, there are more than 200 trendy clothing, I.T. audio-visual products, restaurants and boutiques. The main tenants are: 80M bus shop, European furniture and so on.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramps, passage design, elevators, and accessible toilets. The local passages are designed to be wide, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily Up and down.
The Pioneer Center is adjacent to Prince Edward Station, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main route from MTR Prince Edward Station to Pioneer Center is Ping Road
- The entrance and exit are wide, but there are glass doors that need to be opened manually
- Most areas of the Pioneer Center are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There are multiple lifts on and off, wheelchair users can use it alone
- There are ramps on uneven places, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility can easily get on and off
- Pioneer Center shopping mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout
- Pioneer Center Mall has a parking lot located on the B2/B3 floors of the mall, and the parking lot has parking spaces for the disabled