The brand-new MCP CENTRAL (Phase II of Metro City Center) has a diversified merchant portfolio, introducing many distinctive high-quality brand-name clothing, cosmetics and popular restaurants. The mall also holds festivals and promotional activities from time to time to create for customers of different ages. A comprehensive leisure, shopping and entertainment hotspot center.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, special parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
MPC Central is close to the MTR station, and the transportation is very convenient, so wheelchair users can go there alone.
- MCP Central has multiple entrances and exits. One of the entrances and exits is connected to the exit A2 of the MTR station. It can directly lead to the shopping mall. The ramps are flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/impaired mobility.
- Most areas of the second phase of the mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The second phase of the mall has a number of accessible toilets located on each floor of the mall
- There are two special parking spaces for the disabled in the parking lot