Tuen Mun Hospital is a public district general hospital in Hong Kong. It provides 24-hour emergency services. It has been in operation since the 1990s, serving nearly one million people in the Tuen Mun New Town and the Northwest New Territories. The hospital is located on Tsing Chung Guan Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories, south of Siu Hong Court and on the west bank of Tuen Mun River. It can accommodate 1,994 beds. It currently provides specialist outpatient clinics, day clinics, community medical services and more than a dozen specialized services.
Tuen Mun Hospital has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery/breastfeeding rooms, lifts, guide paths, accessible parking spaces and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility Needs. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tuen Mun Hospital is a general hospital in a public district in Hong Kong. It has complete barrier-free facilities, so people with disabilities/wheelchairs can feel free to go if they need it.
1. B3A, K58, E33P (Tuen Mun Hospital Station)
2. 53, 67M, 67X, 261, K51 (Tuen Mun Hospital/Light Rail Fung Choi Station) After getting off the train, you need to walk across the flyover and walk for about 3 minutes
- Tuen Mun Hospital has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrances are near Tsing Lun Road and Light Rail Tuen Mun Hospital Station. The entrances and exits are equipped with automatic doors and the road surface is flat, which is very suitable for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility.
- Most parts of the hospital have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple elevators in each building on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hospital has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the hospital
Nursing Room / Breastfeeding Room
- The hospital has multiple nursing rooms/breastfeeding rooms
- The parking lot has special parking spaces for the disabled