There is a cooked food market and a market in Sai Wan Ho Market to provide residents in the district with daily needs.
There are many barrier-free facilities in the market, including entrance and exit ramps, elevators, and accessible toilets. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The area in Sai Wan Ho Market is relatively narrow. It is recommended that wheelchair users go there during non-busy hours.
Address : 111 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho
- The main entrance of Sai Wan Ho Market is located at 111 Shau Kei Wan Road. There is a ramp next to the stone steps at the main entrance, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the passages in Sai Wan Ho Market are relatively narrow, making it difficult for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts for loading and unloading, located at the back of the market near the unloading area
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet located near the cooked food market