Kai Long Court Retail Building is located at No. 18 Mu'an Street, Kai Tak, Kowloon City District. The retail building is 2 floors high and houses various types of shops and restaurants, including food stores, pharmacies, bakeries and restaurants, serving the housing estate and nearby residents. Required.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets, tactile guide paths, tactile floor plans and lifts, etc. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most shops have barrier-free entrances and wheelchairs. People can easily go up and down.
The Kai Long Court retail building is located near Kai Tak Station. It is a small shopping mall in the estate. There are enough barrier-free facilities for wheelchair users to go alone.
Address : Muk On Street, Kai Tak, Kowloon City District
- The main entrance of the retail building is located at No. 18 Mu'an Street, Kai Tak. All shops on the ground floor face the main street. Most shops have barrier-free entrances, which are very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on boarding and alighting, located next to the mall
- There is an accessible toilet in the mall, located on the 1st floor
Visually impaired facilities
- Retail building with tactile floor plan and tactile guide path