Choi Ha Road Sitting-out Area
Location: Choi Ha Road Sitting-out Area | Accessibility Classification: Park | Accessibility Information: Choi Ha Road Sitting-out Area
Choi Ha Road Rest Area is located next to the Jordan Valley Bus Terminus in Ngau Tau Kok. It is the latest community facility in the area. Although it is positioned as a rest area, it has a children’s playground, elderly fitness trail, covered pavilion and restrooms, where children play There is also a hand washing tray at the entrance of the venue to take care of the hygiene of the children. The designer is really thoughtful.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, and open spaces. The design takes into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Choi Ha Road sitting-out area is close to the bus terminal, Amoy Gardens, On Kee Court and Ngau Tau Kok Lower Village. It is a good place for wheelchair users and the elderly in the area.
Address : 3 Choi Ha Road, Jordan Valley, Kwun Tong
Website : Related attractions URL
- Accessibility Report :
- People of fortitude Intermation Mutual-aid Association for the Disabled
- Choi Ha Road sitting-out area has multiple entrances and exits. Each entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Choi Ha Road Sitting-out Area has wide access in most areas and is generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Choi Ha Road sitting-out area does not have accessible toilets. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets at Amoy Plaza