The new landmark of Central-the 60-meter-high Hong Kong Ferris wheel, allows you to appreciate the day and night of Victoria Harbour from a new perspective. The Hong Kong Ferris wheel has 42 carriages (including one VIP carriage), each carriage can carry eight passengers, and it takes 15 to 20 minutes to make a round trip. There is a constant temperature device in the compartment, no matter whether it is riding in summer or winter, there is no problem. And the free Wi-Fi function in the carriage allows you to easily check in and share the joy with your friends instantly. There is an event square near the Ferris wheel, offering snacks.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps, aisle design, and accessible toilets. The design is generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. The passages in most places are designed to be wide and flat, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. There are accessible toilets and instructions along the road to the Ferris wheel.
The Hong Kong Ferris Wheel is located in Central, with convenient transportation, so wheelchair users can ride the Ferris Wheel.
The Hong Kong Ferris wheel has been suspended, and the reopening date will be notified separately. If you need a refund, please call +852-2339-0777 or email to [email protected] for enquiries.
Address : Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park 33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2339-0777
Website : Related attractions URL
- The entrance to the attraction and nearby passages are mainly brick roads, the passages are generally wide and flat, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There are ramps at the entrance and ticket office of the attraction, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- The passage in the attraction is generally flat, mainly flat roads, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There are accessible toilets and instructions along the road to the Ferris wheel
- Unblocked access to the toilet entrance with ramps, which is convenient for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility