Tai Tong Sweet Gum Woods
Location: Tai Tong Sweet Gum Woods | Accessibility Classification: Featured Attractions | Accessible Information | Tai Tong Sweet Gum Woods
Tai Tong is located to the south of Yuen Long's city centre, mostly within the Tai Lam Country Park. In recent years, Taitang has lush red leaves. From mid-October to December, the maple leaves turn yellow. It has a special flavor and has become a popular shooting destination for Hong Kong people. The place to view the red leaves is generally from Datangshan Road, passing by the barbecue area, after the fitness corner, and then walking in the direction of the Tian Fuzai sign for about half an hour to the shooting location of Fengxianglin.
Tai Tong Liquidambar is located in a country park. The mountain road along the road is a bit sloping. People with wheelchairs/handicapped are not recommended to go alone. Take the K66 bus from Exit B2 of West Rail Long Ping Station and get off at Tai Tong Station, then walk to Lai Chi Villa. During the peak period of red leaf viewing from October to December each year, the Transport Department will implement traffic control on Tai Tong Shan Road. Motorists should be aware that they cannot go directly to the Tai Tong Barbecue Yard parking lot.
Tai Tong Sweet Gum Woods is located in a country park, wheelchair/handicapped people are not recommended to go alone
Address : Central And Western, Hong Kong Island, Hill Road
Website : Related attractions URL
- Get off the bus K66 and follow Tai Tong Sweet Road to Sweet Gum Woods. It takes about 40 minutes to walk there
- The mountain road along the road is a bit sloping. People with wheelchairs/handicapped people are not recommended to go there. If necessary, they can drive directly to the parking lot of the barbecue site and then go there.
- The road from the barbecue site to the Sweet Gum Woods is mainly a concrete road, which is a bit sloping along the road, and people with wheelchairs/handicapped need to pay attention
- During the peak period of red leaf viewing from October to December each year, the Transport Department will implement traffic control on Tai Tong Shan Road. Motorists should be aware that they cannot go directly to the Tai Tong Barbecue Yard parking lot.
- Sweet Gum Woods is located on both sides of Tai Tong Mountain Road. Most of the passages are wide and narrow. However, due to the main mountain roads, some sections along the road are relatively sloping. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility are not recommended to go alone
- Barbecue area has unblocked and accessible toilets. It is recommended to use the toilets if necessary. There are only mobile toilets on the back road