Tiu Keng Leng Public Library is located in Sai Kung District, Hong Kong. The library has three floors. The basement is equipped with a children’s library, self-borrowing and renewal services, study rooms and extension activities room; on the first floor there is an adult library and newspaper and periodical reading room. , And Computer Information Center; the second floor is equipped with adult library, multimedia information system, computer information center and coffee shop. Student study room and newspaper reading room, etc.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tiu Keng Ling Public Library is spacious and well-equipped, so wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The main entrance of Tiu Keng Leng Public Library is located at No. 4 Chui Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O. The main entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the library are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the library, located on the left hand side of the gate entrance