Joy Community Services Centre is a non-government-funded public charity recognized by the Inland Revenue Department. It focuses on the needs of grassroots citizens in line with the service purpose of "dedication and happiness". The Service Office has been committed to promoting employment services and poverty alleviation projects to provide diversified employment and community support services to create employment for a group of people in the community in need of employment and life, including new arrivals, grassroots citizens, and young people who have just left school. Opportunities, unite the hearts of the people, and embody the spirit of mutual help and mutual benefit in the community.
Joy Community Services Centre is located in the basement and has no barrier-free facilities at all. Wheelchair users are advised not to go alone.
Lok Kwan Social Service is located in the basement, and wheelchair users are advised not to go alone.
- The main entrance of the Xi Le Community Service Center is located on the ground floor of the Quarry Bay Community Complex. There are stone steps and a hand-push door at the main entrance, plus a floor-to-ceiling warehouse. Wheelchair users are advised not to go alone
- Most areas of community service centers have narrow passageways, making it difficult for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- The center is located in the basement with a large number of stairs
- There is no elevator for getting on and off, wheelchair users cannot get on and off alone
- The community service center does not have accessible toilets