The Hilton Center shopping mall is divided into three floors. The ground floor is dominated by street shops. Most of the second floor is a parking lot, and part of it is zoned for shops, including affordable and small travel agencies. There are many types of shops on the third floor. The main tenants include the Commercial Press, Watsons, Wonderland, Panashop electrical store, 7-11 convenience store, American Adventure Park, pharmacy and beauty store. Restaurants include Western Food Cafeholic, Dexing Food Court, McDonald's, Delifrance and Mingjiang Conveyor Sushi Restaurant. There is a footbridge on the third floor to connect New Town Plaza Phase III, Weijing Garden, Weihua Center and Shatin Park.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Shatin Hilton Plaza is close to the MTR station and is easily accessible for wheelchair users.
- The Hilton Center has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at No. 3-9 Sha Tin Centre Street. There are stone steps at the main entrance. Wheelchair users must enter through the side entrance or enter through the third phase of the New Town Plaza
- Most areas of the Hilton Center have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are two lifts on and off, located in the lobby and connected to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Hilton Center has an accessible restroom located on the second floor of the mall