Location: Vessel | Accessibility category: Activity Center | Accessibility information: Discovery Vessel has a number of barrier-free facility
The "Discover" project is operated by Hong Kong Art Land Private Limited. Discovery Vessel consists of three venues 01, 02 and 03. It covers an area of approximately 90,000 square feet. It is located next to the Kwun Tong Waterfront Park and under the Kwun Tong Bypass. It is hoped that a creative platform will be established to connect people of different ages and sectors through art, culture, green life and community participation, starting from the Kwun Tong community and promoting social inclusiveness across sectors.
Vessel is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Vessel is located next to the Kwun Tong Waterfront Park. It has a vast area and beautiful scenery. It is the best place for wheelchair users.
Address : Team A Office Address 90 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 3618-4468
Website : Related attractions URL
- Discovery Vessel's main entrance is located on the seaside road. The gate is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- DISCOVER VESSEL has wide access to all areas and is generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places have ramps
- The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Discovery Vessel has an accessible toilet, located in Vessel02 area