After the optimization project of Siu Sai Wan Square was completed in 2009, its dazzling LED wall made the square a landmark in the neighbouring area. The eye-catching new entrance attracts residents to the plaza for leisure and shopping. The large and bright shopping mall covers a number of specialty shops, restaurants and other services, and has 558 parking spaces and a lively market for the convenience of customers.
Siu Sai Wan Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities, including automatic entrances and exits, passages, elevators to all floors of the mall, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Siu Sai Wan Plaza has multiple entrances, and it is recommended that wheelchair users can directly enter the first floor of the square from the flyover.
- Siu Sai Wan Plaza has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located on Siu Sai Wan Road. The entrance is quite wide but has a push door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 elevators to go to all floors of the mall
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat, making it easy for wheelchair users to get on and off
- The mall has 2 accessible toilets