Central Market Kuala Lumpur is the center of Malaysian culture, arts and crafts located in the heart of the city. As a building with important historical value, the Kuala Lumpur Central Market has come a long way since the beginning of the wet market built in 1888, until it provides a pleasant destination for tourists, shoppers and art lovers.
Nowadays, the Kuala Lumpur Central Market has become a must-visit place, providing tourists with unique shopping opportunities. They can not only enjoy the retail experience, but also the traditional cultural experience, so that they can appreciate and appreciate the traditional culture and architecture of Malaysia at a glance.
Under its charming Art Deco structure, you will find more than 300 shops selling local handicrafts, textiles, souvenirs, collectibles and restaurants. With its unique flavor of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Central Market is a great place to show the real value of Malaysian culture and herit
The Central Market has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are more Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Central Market is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. It is crowded during holidays, so wheelchair users should pay special attention to it.
- The Central Market has multiple entrances and exits. One of the barrier-free entrances is close to the population of the Jalan Hang Kasturi parking lot. The entrance is wide and there are several stone steps. There is a ramp beside it, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- The passageway design in most of the Central Market is still broad, which is generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple elevators on and off,
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Central Market has multiple accessible toilets located in the mall