On Yam Shopping Centre is a 2-storey building, belonging to a housing estate mall that provides daily shopping and leisure facilities for residents of On Yam Village and nearby areas.
The Anyin Shopping Center has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and elevators. The design takes into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
On Yam Shopping Centre is a small house shopping mall. Most of the shops are located in the open air with steps. Wheelchair users are not recommended to go alone.
Address : 7 On Chuk Street
- The main entrance of Anyin Mall is located on Anzu Street, and most of the shops have steps and are located in the open air, so there is no formal entrance
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on the 1st floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in An Yam Shopping Centre. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets in On Yam Market.