The 18-storey Windsor House is located in a prime location in Causeway Bay, with a new fashion pattern, creating a unique style of one-stop shopping, entertainment and leisure hotspot. Windsor House gathers close to 120 international and local famous brands, more than 20 Chinese and foreign restaurants, well-equipped cinemas, and computer and digital plazas covering an area of more than 35,000 square feet, with a total retail floor area of 410,000 square feet. Windsor has a variety of shopping stores and convenient transportation. It only takes two minutes to walk from Causeway Bay MTR station to Windsor House, making Windsor House one of the most popular shopping malls in Causeway Bay.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and easy for wheelchair users to get on and off.
Windsor House is located in a prime location in Causeway Bay, with convenient transportation and a wide area for wheelchair users to go alone
- The main entrance of Windsor House is located at 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay. There is a ramp at the main entrance, which is very convenient for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- The passageway design in most places of the shopping mall is still broad, and it is generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- From shopping mall G/F boarding and alighting B1 to each floor only the cargo elevator is located next to the lobby
- There are multiple elevators on each floor from 1/F of the shopping mall, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- The mall has a nursery room located on 1/F of the mall