Mikiki, a new landmark in Southeast Kowloon, is located at 638 Prince Edward Road East, San Po Kong. Mikiki has a total area of 210,000 square feet and a three-story building. The shopping mall uses a brand-new "shopping + experience" leisure model as its operating concept, breaking the inherent traditions, and nearly 100 characteristic creative merchants and restaurants, bringing you an extraordinary shopping and entertainment experience, allowing you to play shop all day.
There are many barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, elevators, parking spaces for the disabled, nursery rooms and accessible toilets. The design takes into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Mikiki shopping mall is located in San Po Kong far away from the MTR station. It is more convenient for wheelchair users to take a bus.
- Mikiki has multiple entrances and exits. One of the main entrances is located at Prince Edward Road East. The entrance is flat and wide with a push door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on each floor, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on the mall floor
- There are 2 nurseries in the mall, located in the mall LG and L1
- The parking lot has special parking spaces for the disabled