Metroplaza is one of the large shopping malls in Kwai Fong, Kwai Tsing District, New Territories, Hong Kong. It is located opposite the MTR Kwai Fong Station.
Metroplaza is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, wheelchair stair machines, accessible toilets, parking spaces for the disabled and nursery rooms, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility . Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Metropolitan Plaza is a large shopping mall with adequate barrier-free facilities and is a good place for wheelchair users to shop for leisure.
- Metroplaza has multiple exits, one of which is located at No. 223 Xingfang Road. There are ramps and push doors at the entrance. Wheelchair users may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of Metroplaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on boarding and landing, which are connected to the parking lot and wheelchair lifts next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Metroplaza has multiple accessible toilets located on each floor of the mall
- There are two nursery rooms in the Metropolitan Plaza, located on the L1 and L3 floors
- There are two special parking spaces for the disabled in the parking lot of Metropolis Plaza, located on the B2 and B3 floors.