The current Chongshan shopping mall takes lifestyle as the theme concept. It has 3 floors and a total of about 50 shops. It mainly adopts a semi-open and high-lighting design, including a semi-open open-air design integrated into three floors, and a wide area outside the mall. The forecourt plaza, about 15 meters high, is matched with the characteristic garden tea house, which closely connects the outdoor environment.
At present, Chongshan Shopping Mall has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Lions Rise mall now adopts a semi-open design and high-lighting design. The area is wide and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance and exit of Lions Rise Mall is at No. 8 Mu Lin Street, Wong Tai Sin. The entrance is flat and wide with a push door. People in wheelchairs may need assistance from staff.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are two lifts on boarding and landing, which are located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- Chongshan now has a nursery room located near the women's bathroom