Location: life@KCC | Accessibility category: Shopping malls | Accessibility information: life@KCC has multiple barrier-free facilities

Accessibility Index
Attractions Evaluation
The entrance is equipped with an automatic door or no door, and it is wide and suitable for wheelchairs to enter and leave alone
The aisle is flat and wide or has a ramp, wheelchairs / people with reduced mobility can enter and leave alone
There is a basic lift, you may need assistance from others when using it
There is an accessible toilet, wheelchair/person with reduced mobility can use it alone
Special facilities for wheelchair users are available or can be borrowed, pre-application is required
The staff is friendly and courteous, and can provide consulting services for wheelchairs / people with reduced mobility
The space channel is generally wide and flat, wheelchairs / people with reduced mobility may require assistance from others

suitable category

  • Physical Disability
  • Electric wheelchair
  • Wheelchair companion
  • Elderly
  • Couple

Local Facilities

  •   Wifi
  •   Bus reachable (within 15 minutes walk)


life@KCC is located at 72 to 76 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, with a total of 10 floors and a total construction area of nearly 100,000 square feet. It is Sun Hung Kai Properties' first modified retail and leisure project. The building is 10 stories high, of which 70% are retail shops and the remaining 30% are catering shops. There are escalators from the ground floor to the fourth floor of the shopping mall, and there are also elevators that stop on each floor. The third floor of the shopping mall is connected to the pedestrian bridge next to it, and the Kowloon Trade Center and Kwai Hing Station can be reached via the pedestrian bridge.

Accessibility description

life@KCC has multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets and lifts, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are more Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.

 FG Tips

life@KCC is located in Kwai Chung. There is a footbridge connected to the Kwai Hing Metro Station. The transportation is very convenient and wheelchair users can go there alone.

Photo album

Relevant information

Address : 72 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung

Enquiries : 2400-8000

Website :

Show Google Map

Traffic Information

Accessibility Index
- There are a lot of bus routes to reach
Meeting Facilities
Exit E of MTR Kwai Hing Station. After exiting the gate, walk towards the flyover and you will reach the entrance of the mall on the 3rd floor. Wheelchair friends must use the wheelchair lift to reach the pedestrian flyover. The whole journey is about 1 minute walk to the destination.
2) Kwai Chun Court Station
Bus route: 30, 32M, 36A, 36M, 38A, 38B, 40, 40X, 43A, 46X, 47A, 47X, 57M, 58M, 59A, 61M,
N269, N290, NA32
(Get off at Kwai Chunyuan Station) After walking towards the front of the car for about 1 minute, you will see the entrance of Citibank.

Meeting Facilities


-The life@KCC shopping mall has multiple entrances and exits, and there is only an escalator going to the upper floor near the entrance of Kwai Chang Road. Wheelchair friends have to go upstairs from the elevator at the entrance of Kwai Chung Road. In addition, there is an overpass at the entrance of the mall on the third floor with a wheelchair lift platform to the platform of Kwai Hing Station.

Channel design

- Most areas of the shopping malls are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off


- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on each floor of the mall

Floor plan

- Floor plan of the mall from the ground floor to the 4th floor


Your rating of attractions:
Your rating of accessibility:
Overall rating:
Overall rating


User Picture
Message box
My picture
Message box

Successfully added to the collection

My Tag


Please log in before proceeding with this action